Taylor Swift has decided to stream her most recent best-selling album “1989” on Apple Music when the music service launches on June 30 next week.
After the events of this week, I've decided to put 1989 on Apple Music…and happily so.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) June 25, 2015
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• T-Mobile's New 'Jump On Demand' Lease Program Allows Up to 3 Smartphone Upgrades Per Year
• Eminem Provides First Beats 1 Guest Interview With DJ Zane Lowe
• T-Mobile Simple Choice Plans Updated With 21 GB Soft Cap on Data Usage
• Pharrell's Single 'Freedom' Will Be Exclusive to Apple Music
• Apple Pay Confirmed to Have £20 Limit Per Transaction in UK
• Apple Adds 7 New Flyover Locations to Maps
• Apple's 'Shot on iPhone 6' Campaign Wins Outdoor Lions Grand Prix at Cannes
• How to Get the Most Accurate Heart Rate Reading on Apple Watch