Apple has presented a brand new perk for Apple workers, giving them a free 50GB upgrade to their iCloud storage — a $100/yr price. that is similar to the free MobileMe subscription that staff acquired except closing 12 months when iCloud changed that service. the standard iCloud account comprises 5GB of storage.
earlier this yr Apple workers had been granted a brand new discount on Apple hardware, offering employees $500 off a Mac (except the Mac mini) or $250 off an iPad — and that bargain was lately prolonged to the Retina MacBook professional as neatly.
latest Mac and iOS blog stories
• OS X Lion 10.7.5 build 11G45 Seeded to builders
• Tweetbot for Mac Alpha application Ended Over Twitter API Restrictions
• Apple Seeks sales Bans on Eight Samsung Smartphones
• LifeProof Releases Nüüd water resistant iPad Case
• Unibox – a new take on the OS X Mail client
more: persisted right here