The online Apple Store has been taken offline this morning less than six hours prior to Apple’s highly-anticipated “Hey Siri” media event in San Francisco, where the company is expected to unveil further details about the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, fourth-generation Apple TV and new Apple Watch bands and finishes. alongside other potential announcements. If history repeats itself, the storefront should remain down until shortly after the conclusion of Apple’s keynote.
Apple’s media event starts at 10 AM Pacific with a live stream available on Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and PC. MacRumors will also have full coverage of the event, with a live blog on our front page and updates going out on our @MacRumorsLive Twitter account. We’ll also have specific coverage of today’s announcements in separate news stories, and our forums are a great place for readers to discuss the announcements before, during and after the event.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Siri Offering New 'Give Us a Hint' Responses Ahead of Tomorrow's Event
• Apple's September 2015 Media Event: Spoiler-Free Video Stream
• Fresco News App Receives Major Update With Tools to Let Users Become Paid Photojournalists
• G-Technology Expands Evolution Series With Four New Products
• Apple's New Austin Campus With On-Site Health & Fitness Centers Nearing Completion
• Buyer's Guide: Discounts on iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, MacBook Air, and More
• MacRumors Giveaway: Win a Nomad Pod or Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
• 'Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine' Documentary Debuts Today in Theaters and on VOD