Apple as of late released a new EFI update for the thirteen-inch Retina MacBook professional, which is designed to restore issues that led to the built-in keyboard and trackpad to freeze up and stop functioning. Apple recommends that every one late 2013 thirteen-inch Retina MacBook pro owners set up the replace.
This replace is really helpful for MacBook professional (Retina, 13-inch, late 2013) models.
This replace addresses a subject where the constructed-in keyboard and Multi-contact trackpad may just grow to be unresponsive.
users first began noticing issues that caused the keyboard and the trackpad of the thirteen-inch Retina MacBook professional to freeze up shortly after the computer used to be launched on October 22.
more than one threads on Apple’s strengthen forums highlighted the issues and induced Apple to notify customers last week that it was working on a repair. whereas it was once unclear whether the keyboard and trackpad unresponsiveness was as a result of a hardware or a device problem, it seems to be software-based totally and repairable with the EFI replace.
The EFI replace should be available in the course of the device replace instrument in the Mac App retailer for all customers with an affected MacBook. Apple has additionally released an EFI update for the late 2013 15-inch Retina MacBook pro.
contemporary Mac and iOS weblog tales
• RunKeeper for iOS beneficial properties M7 'Pocket observe', AirDrop buddy Request and exercise Sharing
• 'star Wars: Tiny death star' Hits the U.S. App retailer
• Yahoo Finance App for iPhone and iPad up to date With New Design
• IFTTT up to date With movements for iOS photos and Reminders
• Apple store App Now lets in Passbook gift Card Integration Internationally
• Apple Seeds Xcode 5.zero.2 GM to builders
• Nike+ FuelBand SE Now on hand in Apple online store
• Apple Implements 'Managed Distribution', extent purchase software for Mac Apps
extra: persisted here