Fortune noted earlier today that Apple has finally caught up with iPad 2 demand this weekend with shipping times down to 1-3 business days. This comes over 4 months since the iPad 2 was originally launched in March.
Shortly after its launch, the iPad 2 had 4-5 week delays in availability. Lines were common at many stores for months after the launch. Just last week, Apple had already made steady improvements in availability by dropping ship times down to 3-5 days for the first time since launch.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• AAPL Closes At All Time High: $364.92
• Verizon and AT&T's LTE Implementations Won't Be Compatible
• "iPhone 5" Delayed Because of A5 Heat Issues?
• Apple Releases Aperture 3.1.3
• Analysts Weigh In On iPhone Sales Ahead of Conference Call
More: continued here