just 12 hours after iPad mini pre-orders went are living, Apple has already begun preparing a few of these first orders for cargo. The standing reflects the ultimate step sooner than the programs are handed off to delivery firms. thus far, now we have viewed a pair of stories in our boards with as a minimum one in every of them coming from the united kingdom, and every other document from a Twitter consumer in Germany.
the first pre-orders of Wi-Fi fashions are scheduled for supply on Friday, November 2, with Apple in most cases arranging with supply corporations to have shipments held until the launch date. it’s not peculiar, however, for a handful of orders to slide through early.
Apple sold out of its launch-day stocks of the white iPad mini models in the U.S. inside minutes, and with the corporate still providing launch-day delivery on the black models it seems that provides of the white fashions is also especially tight within the early going. Orders for Wi-Fi fashions in lots of other nations went to shipping estimates of two weeks essentially instantly upon opening, whereas mobile-able fashions are projected for mid-to-late November availability.
latest Mac and iOS weblog tales
• 'Which?' checks Phil Schiller's iPad Mini Weight comparability Claims
• 13-Inch Retina MacBook professional Benchmarks verify Late June outcome Posting
• sprint once again Sells 1.5 Million iPhones in 3Q 2012
• 'Letterpress' Combines Boggle and Go in one easy phrase sport
• Skype 6 for Mac Now helps fb Logins and the Retina display
extra: persevered here