AppleGazette has assembled a large collection of photographs taken inside Apple Headquarters in Cupertino. The collection includes photos of the reception areas at 1 Infinite Loop, shots of the atriums, The Company Store, Apple’s Town Hall auditorium, the Apple gymnasium and more.
For such a private and secretive company, there are a decent number of photos taken inside the walls of headquarters. Of course, we have seen lots of plans for the new Apple headquarters which should be completed in a few years.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Max Payne Arrives On iOS April 12th
• Apple Updates iPad Billboard Atop West 14th Street Store
• Apple Still Advertising iPad 2 on Roof of West 14th Street Retail Store
• Push Email Coming to Sparrow for iPhone, Promises Developer
• Apple Releases Update to Java for OS X to Version 1.6.0_31
More: continued here